WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A MODEL TO GET A PERMANENT MAKEUP?
PLEASE READ INFORMATION BELOW
We’re always looking for Models for our students to perform permanent makeup on during their training with us.
To be a Model is a great opportunity to receive quality permanent makeup at a reduced cost.
Being a model is a safe process. Procedures are performed by students who are in training under the strict supervision of our permanent makeup trainer who is a Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional.
Cost of Treatment
The fee for being a model for our class is only $30 for each procedure the day the student is working on you. It is non-refundable deposit which should be paid in advance to book your spot.
Please be advised that permanent makeup can sometimes be a process and not just a procedure. Sometimes follow-up visit is nesessary to improve shape or color because part of color can disappear within healing process.
The follow-up visit (if needed) can be scheduled with our Permanent Makeup Artist, no sooner than 4 to 6 weeks after the initial procedure and the charge for the follow-up for anyone who has been a model is only $170. So ultimately you could get your service for as low as $30 or $200 as opposed to the full prices of $350 or $550.
We cannot use you as a model if you have had ANY previous permanent makeup in the same area you want treated, No Exceptions!
If you have had Permanent Makeup previously done and fail to tell us, we reserve the right to refuse service and may recommend removal and you will forfeit your deposit for the lost appointment time. No Exceptions!
You will need to plan to be here for 3-4 hours.
You are not a good candidate for ANY permanent makeup procedure if you:
- are under 18 years of age
- are pregnant or nursing
- have had Botox in the past 2 months
- have skin irritations or irregularities (Psoriasis, Eczema, Rosacea, rashes, pimples, sunburns, etc.)
- are Diabetic
- are undergoing Chemotherapy or you finished it less six months ago
- have Glaucoma
- are using a hair growth serum (i.e. Latisse - you must discontinue for at least 6 weeks)
- have viral infections and/or diseases (AIDs, HIV, Hepatitis, etc.)
- are prone to Keloid scarring
- are Epileptic
- have a pacemaker or other major heart problems
- have had an organ transplant
- are sick (cold, flu, pink eyes, etc.)
- are a Hemophiliac or have other bleeding problems
- used Accutane in the past year
For any health conditions that require medication, your physician's clearance may be necessary. Keep in mind some conditions and medications may effect healing, pain tolerance, retention, and/or color of the tattoo.